The throttle sensor in your GM vehicle ensures that the right amount of air is delivered to your engine for maximum performance. A bad throttle sensor can affect the fuel efficiency of your car or truck. You may see the check engine light come on. Whether you drive an Escalade or a Corvette, if you need to replace the throttle sensor, order a new GM throttle sensor from our large selection of GM parts.
- OEM throttle sensors are optimized to meet the performance needs of your model. Cheap aftermarket parts may not deliver the best fuel efficiency.
- OEM throttle sensors are exact fit replacement parts that never need to be modified in order to get them to fit.
- A GM throttle sensor comes with a manufacturer's warranty.
When you buy your new GM auto parts from us, you get our price match guarantee that delivers the lowest total price shipped direct to your door. Order your new OEM GM parts today.
No results found for "throttle sensor, throttle sensors". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!