A core deposit is a refundable deposit by GM Parts to assure the return of rebuildable units. When a core deposit is listed, this core price is included in GM Parts Center’s total amount, the core is eligible for a full refund upon the return of the exchange part. Core return and shipping charges are your responsibility, and are not refundable.
To receive full credit the core part must meet these guidelines:
- Returned with a copy of the original invoice.
- Received within 30 days of purchase.
- Packed in original box.
- Core must be fully assembled. Disassembled cores will not be accepted for refund.
- Core must be the same part as the new part purchased.
- Core will not be issued if core has disassembled parts, heavy rust or corrosion, bent or broken off pieces, stripped threads, or is cracked.
- ALL FLUIDS MUST BE DRAINED from core before it is returned.
Core return instructions:
- Properly package up core into original package and shipping container.
- Include a copy of your original receipt.
- GM Parts Center suggests you use a shipping company that has the ability to track your package. (Like Fed-X or UPS)
- We are not responsible for lost returns by the shipping carrier.
- Ship return package to:
GM Parts Center
C/o Returns Department
8585 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260