Fuel pumps are mechanical parts that can wear out over time. If you notice a whining from the fuel tank or difficulty starting your GM, your fuel pump may be failing you. Whether you drive a Pontiac GTO, a GMC Sierra 3500 HD, late model, or a new model, replace your fuel pump with a genuine GM part.
- OEM GM fuel pumps are designed to last as long as the original part.
- OEM GM fuel pumps are exact fit replacement parts, so you can count on all of the bolt holes lining up.
- An OEM fuel pump is optimized to meet the needs of your model, so you will always have the proper amount of fuel being sent to your engine.
When you buy your OEM GM parts from us, you get the lowest price. Order today.
No results found for "fuel pump, fuel pumps". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!