A bad starter can make a clicking or a screeching sound when you try to start the engine. If you notice these or hard start symptoms, whether you drive a Saturn LW300, Savana 2500, or other new or old model GM, you may need a new OEM starter.
- OEM starters are made from quality materials that will last as long as the original part.
- OEM starters are exact fit parts that never need to be modified in order to get them to fit. The boltholes are all in the right places.
- A GM starter is made to meet all of the factory specifications, so it will be able to power your GM model without excessive wear and tear.
When you buy your OEM GM parts from us, you get our promise to give you the lowest total price shipped to your door. We also process your order quickly with same day shipping in most cases. Order your new OEM GM auto parts today.
No results found for "starter, starters". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!