When you change the oil in your GM, change the oil filter, too. A fresh filter will give your engine new life and help it last longer by keeping engine parts lubricated appropriately. (Get more info about oil filters in this buyer's guide.)
- OEM GM oil filters are made from the best filter material available and that helps filters to last as long as the original part.
- OEM GM oil filters will be exact fit replacements, which reduces the chance of oil leaks.
- Be sure and buy an OEM GM oil filter and get the best performance from your engine.
At GM Parts Center, we offer wholesale pricing and a large inventory of OEM GM parts. Order today.
No results found for "oil filter, oil filters". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!