One of the best things about your Blazer, other than the fact that it’s a Chevrolet, is how the cargo room in the back makes it versatile for both passengers and cargo. If your Blazer is going to keep hauling passengers and cargo, you'll want to keep the wheels in working order. Wheels don’t usually wear out, but they can become damaged by bad roads or fender benders. When they do, you'll want to replace them with OEM Blazer wheels that are made specifically to handle the load and performance requirements of your Blazer. At GM Parts Center, we carry only genuine OEM GM parts for your vehicle.
Get your genuine GM parts shipped to your door for the lowest total price - thanks to our price match guarantee on genuine GM parts. Our experienced parts staff uses VIN verification to ensure order accuracy before they box up your parts and send them to you. If you need new wheels for your Blazer, order a new set online today.
No results found for "15094221;9592680;9592791;9593841;9591890;9591783;9591786". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!
- You can always browse the complete catalog for your car.