A bad set of spark plugs will cause your engine to misfire, which affects performance and fuel mileage. Spark plugs get dirty and cause the cylinder to stop firing, so if you notice your engine running poorly, check your plugs for dirt. (This buyer's guide gives you all the details.)
- OEM GM spark plugs are made from the best materials for your vehicle.
- Poorly made aftermarket plugs may not last as long as OEM GM spark plugs.
- An engine misfire will cost you money in fuel. If you notice backfires or other engine noises, replace your worn out plugs with OEM GM spark plugs and get your performance back.
GM Parts Center offers wholesale pricing and fast, affordable shipping on all of our OEM GM parts. Order from our list of GM spark plugs today.
No results found for "spark plug, spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!