GM Parts Center General Policy
· Please allow 24-48 hours to process your order. We do not process orders on weekends or Holidays.
· Our online parts catalog does not reflect our actual on hand inventory and we cannot guarantee all items listed in the catalog are available. In some instances parts will have to be special ordered or may be on backorder. If this is the case we will notify you immediately so you can decide to continue or cancel your order.
· In most cases your payment is not collected until the time your order is shipped. There are some instances we collect sooner. (Discontinued parts, backordered parts, approval of additional funds, will call orders, and unusual circumstances)
· All parts are new factory original parts, or refurbished by the factory parts (parts with core charges), or certified GM outlet parts.
· Our parts are the same parts you buy at the dealership.
· We do not sell used or aftermarket auto parts on this website.
· At this time, we only ship within the 50 United States. We do not ship to US territories nor do we ship internationally.
· We only accept orders that process completely on this website. We will not take walk in orders.
· We cannot guarantee delivery days or times.
· We no longer ship large body panels as these have a high damage rate after shipping.
· LH (left hand) is always the driver’s side. RH (right hand) is always the passenger’s side.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. This includes, but is not limited to: Suspect transactions, miss-matched shipping/billing addresses, and freight forwarding addresses or companies.
For additional policies please visit our terms and conditions page.